ASIC Verification Engineer - Bevaix, Switzerland
Your future job
As an ASIC Verification Engineer at Melexis, you will verify Integrated Circuits (digital, embedded software, analog) based on the customer requirements.
More specifically, you will
- Work with circuit design engineers and system architects to define verification needs and create verification plans;
- Perform detailed simulation and verification of
top leveldigital, analog and embedded software functionality;
- Be involved in the system modeling to conceptualize and validate circuits
- develop and integrate high-level functional models and test benches to support system simulation; develop behavioral model; ensure validity and optimize
performanceof designers’ behavioral models.
- Take ownership of the digital specification and hardware-software interfaces definition for mixed-signal System-on-Chips;
- Make the bridge between competence centers delivering part of the SoC (Digital design, Analog design, Software design, etc…);
- You hold an engineering master degree in an electronic or microelectronic field or equivalent by experience;
- You have several years of relevant experience as a designer in a microelectronics environment, in combination with good system verification capabilities.
- You have experience with verification and modeling languages like System
verilog, Verilog, Verilog-AMS, etc.
- Work experience with Cadence AMS Designer verification flow is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Functional Safety industrial standards such as ISO26262 and IEC61508 is a plus.
- You are self-driven, able to work independently while coordinating with analog, digital and software engineers.
- You are an efficient communicator, are fluent in English and have a customer oriented attitude.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities