Project Manager Optical Sensors - Tessenderlo, Belgium
Your future job
As a Project Manager at Melexis, you will manage all activities for your development project in order to achieve the technical, commercial and quality targets in line with the Melexis development policies and methodologies. You will be the main interface of Melexis to the customer.
More specifically, you will
- steer the initiation and execution of the project and lead the project team;
- act as an interface between the customer, the Business unit and Development teams in order to ensure that activities are aligned and implemented effectively;
- align and coordinate the activities of the internal and external suppliers in order to ensure that they deliver the required products/services according to the specifications;
- define the resource needs to execute your project.
- You possess an (engineering) master degree in the (micro-) electronics or electrical engineering field.
- You have at least 5 years experience in IC or Sensor design, or technology development in a related field. Experience with optical sensors is an absolute advantage.
- You have a first successful project management experience in leading projects in the electronics field, ideally for automotive products.
- You have a sound knowledge of the project life cycle, technologies in use and quality requirements in the automotive industry.
- You have a strong risk mindset and ability to balance potential risks versus time and money.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are fluent in Business English.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities
Facts and Figures
Working Hours per Week
Business Travel Required
Yes, according to position accountabilities
Work Permit Required
Working in Shift Required