Senior Development Engineer - Tessenderlo, Belgium
Your future job
As a Senior Development Engineer at Melexis, you will develop and own new processes (MEMS, wafer post process, CMOS, package etc.), technologies (package, MEMS, Hall, Pixel etc.) and know-how (EMC compliance, color processing etc.) in the frame of a sub-project according to the Melexis product development roadmap and the Melexis supplier strategy.
More specifically, you will
- Supervise and develop new innovative technologies / processes / know-how and optimized technical solutions regarding specific technical areas
- Follow up the process implementation at the supplier
- Ensure that all the projects are producing the expected outputs within the parameters agreed to deliver the required services
- Provide high quality support to core project teams with regards to their specific technical area
- Provide feasibility study (technical, risk, budget) according to the Melexis development flow for qualified technology / processes
- You hold an Engineering Degree in technical area.
- You have more than 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar field in the semiconductor industry.
- You are passionate about micro-electronics / sensors or related technology.
- You have a strong quality mindset and a proven track record for independently achieving work output.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- You possess excellent communication skills, combined with strong analytical skills.
- You are eager to learn, assertive and flexible.
- You are willing to travel up to 30%.
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities