Functional Safety Manager - Erfurt, Germany
Your future job
As a Functional Safety Manager at Melexis, you will interface with your counterpart at the customer's end to ensure all
More specifically, you will:
- Plan, coordinate and control all Functional Safety activities for a portfolio of projects in close collaboration with the Project Managers and related teams;
- Prepare, review or agree on the Development Interface Agreement (DIA) with customers;
- Act as facilitator/guidance for the delivery of the Functional Safety work-products according to Melexis policies;
- Define containment and corrective actions in case of lack of progress;
- Report regularly to the Global Functional Safety Manager on the progress of the safety life‑cycle of a given project portfolio.
- You hold an engineering master degree in an electronic or microelectronic field.
- You have 3-5 years of working experience in the field of functional safety (ISO26262, IEC61508).
- You have experience in managing project activities. Experience as Project Manager is a plus.
- You have strong communication and reporting skills, combined with a driving personality and a proactive attitude.
- You are a team player with leadership competencies, strong analytical skills and a structured way of working. Ideally, you have proven skills in working with customer.
- You can communicate excellent in English (conversation and writing); fluency in German is a plus.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities