System Administrator / NOC Engineer - Sofia, Bulgaria
What we are looking for:
We live in a digital age, where we want to provide top service to our internal and external customers. To take our IT services to the next level, Melexis has created a NOC team, who ensure we maintain stable IT infrastructure within our global business network. We don’t just execute, we go deeper to find the root causes of recurring incidents and find ways to stop them happening again.
This team is currently focussed on:
- Network (WAN / LAN)
- Storage (Netapp)
- Servers (BladeCenters, vmware, vcenter).
This list will expand with the growth of the team
We could be a great match for each other if:
- You have a bachelor degree in business informatics or computer science
- You already have a bit of experience as a system administrator (Linux OS administration)
- We would love it if you knew a bit about virtual server infrastructure, preferably VMWare
- Melexis loves working with Python and BASH scripting - we hope you do too
- You like to save the day from time to time, and when people ask you “HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!”
- Extra bonus points if you have good knowledge of Debian and RedHat
Why we love working here:
- Melexis offers a challenging job in a dynamic, high-tech, flat structured environment
- We work in an international team of open-source minded geeks
- You can build your own schedule, jump into projects that interest you, and take charge of your own personal development.
- We have versatile development opportunities both inside and outside IT