Oracle Developer - Tessenderlo, Belgium
Your future job
As an Oracle Developer at Melexis, you will be a technical expert within our global ERP team. You will have a leading role in managing and extending our corporate ERP system in accordance with our global IT policies. If you are someone who is familiar with Oracle technologies and has a good IT background in a broad scope, and wants to work in an international team, we would love to meet you!
More specifically, you will
- Ensure the functioning and operations of an extensive Oracle E-Business Suite implementation, investigate and respond to support requests.
- Provide deep technology and development support during the full life cycle of the Oracle technology stack
- Design and implement solutions for data upload, validation, and extraction. Enhance report queries in order to reduce system load, and develop new reports taking into account strict performance rules.
- Participate in data integrity initiatives - perform quality checks, identify exceptions, proposed effective counter-measures.
- Perform thorough business requirements analysis to comprehend real business cases and offer valid technical solutions for business process improvements
- Evaluate and propose technological solutions to bring value to the business while ensuring integration and compatibility with the rest of the IT infrastructure.
- Provide training to colleagues within or outside the team (end-users, Business Analysts, Key Users)
- University degree in IT, with at least a first broad experience in Oracle
- You have a very good knowledge of Oracle database stack
- You have some proven experience in database administration
- If you know how to work with Oracle E-Business suite it would be a strong plus
- You have some experience in pure development
- You have an inner drive to look for root causes, and have a problem solving mentality
- You are fluent in English
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities