Key User - Kuching, Malaysia
Your future job
As an POSITION TITLE at Melexis, you will support the Oracle Shopfloor module locally in accordance with the global supply chain frame work and policies
More specifically, you will
- Achieve the best utilization of module functionalities and enhance automation by understanding the production business flows of the site and follow up implementation of new flows in line with the defined methodology and specifications.
- Handle 1st line support for local Oracle Shopfloor, Oracle eAM and Oracle WMS issues by assisting in problem solving.
- Continuously improve the global shopfloor business flows by actively contributing in the Key User Team and monitoring any locally extended action plans.
- Make sure all end users are formally trained in the Shopfloor module and draw/maintain (re-) training material in accordance with TS16949 regulations and in cooperation with the Team
- Lead and the global Key User team.
- Gather local reporting needs and monitor the implementation of the action plan defined with the Team Lead.
- Collect locally the required (test-) information in order to achieve accurate setups in Oracle Shopfloor, Inventory, WMS and eAM.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders in the company, team members or with third parties involved in the implementations or issue resolutions.
Bachelor degree or minimum 2 years’ experience in an environment where shopfloor management is important.
Basic understanding of a production environment
Being flexible and prepared to adapt to meet changing requirements
Able to work speedily and accurately with numerical information.
Be able to analyze and determine the critical factors of a problem. Provide feedback and avoid re-occurrence in the future.
Be able to contribute to joint decision making, while keeping the best interest of Melexis in mind.
Be able to timely transfer information at any level, keeps the organization updated on necessary information.
A team player, values the contribution of others, provides vital information on time and ensures that information is complete and reliable.
Excellent English language skills
Experienced with Oracle, MS Office tools
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities
Facts and Figures
Working Hours per Week
Business Travel Required
Yes, according to position accountabilities
Work Permit Required
Working in Shift Required