Technical Sales Manager Distribution Europe (Home Office)
Combining a passion for technology with truly inspired engineering, Melexis designs, develops and delivers innovative micro-electronic solutions that enable designers to turn ideas into applications that support the best imaginable future. The company’s advanced mixed-signal semiconductor sensor and actuator components address the challenges of integrating sensing, driving and communication into next-generation products and systems that improve safety, raise efficiency, support sustainability and enhance comfort.
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER DISTRIBUTION AT MELEXIS:
Joining Melexis as a Technical Sales Manager for our distribution channels, you will play a strategic role in driving business in the European market. You will be responsible for co-developing sales plans with a portfolio of distribution partners, as well as providing technical and commercial support to both them and their customers. We will be relying on your expertise and market intelligence to close business opportunities both at existing and new distribution customers in Europe.
Following our comprehensive onboarding programme, you will know Melexis’ growing product range in great detail and will be ready to inspire your customers with it.
We will be expecting you to take full responsibility for your own schedule and travel agenda. With a flexible home office arrangement, we envisage that you will be visiting your distribution partners and their customers up to 3 to 4 days per week; the how, when and where is totally up to you.
Even a little bit convinced? Hit the apply button to start an open conversation with us: Find out more about the innovative culture that is Melexis and learn about the innovative team that will be rooting for your success.
WE COULD BE A GREAT MATCH FOR EACH OTHER IF:
- You have an engineering degree, preferably in electronics
- You are an experienced professional in technical sales or as a field applications engineer
- Experience with semiconductor distribution channels would be a big asset
- You are fluent in English and German
- You are open and willing for European travel – majority of travels will be in Germany
WHY WE LOVE WORKING HERE:
- Melexis offers a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- We have the opportunity to take ownership of our professional passion in order to contribute
to the success of the company
- It’s an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- There are versatile development opportunities