Talent Acquisition Specialist - Tessenderlo, Belgium
Your future job
Located in either Ypres or Tessenderlo, as part of the Global Talent Acquisition and Development team, you will actively contribute to the creation of global talent acquisition concepts, processes and systems and drive their implementation.
More specifically, you will:
- Be in charge of global operational recruitment in close cooperation with HR Business Partners and Local HR.
- Focus on continuous improvement of recruitment processes to discover better ways of attracting the right talent.
- Drive talent acquisition related projects in alignment with the HR strategy map, ensuring developed products are customized to the business needs.
- Ensure that the right target groups are attracted through effective and relevant employment branding initiatives in cooperation with Brand & Communications team.
- Develop the right network with universities, student organizations and other related entities to ensure a continuous flow within talent pipelines.
- Contribute to the talent acquisition automation with related process inputs.
- You have a higher education degree with around 5 years of experience in an international HR-environment.
- You have solid full cycle recruitment experience.
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is a strong plus.
- You have strong organizational skills and you know how to handle confidential data and facts.
- You are proactive, precise, flexible and have a broad interest in HR topics, including employer branding.
- Experience in working with remote teams is a plus.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities