Student 3D Visual Design Assistant - Tessenderlo, Belgium
Your future job
As a STUDENT 3D VISUAL DESIGN ASSISTANT at Melexis, you will assist the Global Brand & Communications team in a variety of ways. You will be involved in marketing and communications tasks related to media activations and partnerships to support our wider business and marketing goals.
You will create virtual 3D assets focused on supporting our internal stakeholders, including Product Managers and Human Resources (HR), across the different regions worldwide.
If you like getting creative on a daily basis, testing new visual techniques, developing your ideas and collaborating with other passionate colleagues, then this position is all for you.
More specifically, you will
- Be involved in the creation of a 3D object database for the production of application animations
- Provide day-to-day support of global marketing campaigns and initiatives(visual design)
- Streamline workflow processes
- Experienced with 3D modelling, texturing and rendering – preferred Cinema 4D
- You understand basics of electronics and mechanics(automotive)
- Full English proficiency
- You have knowledge of Photoshop (After Effects is a plus)
- Available as a student July 1 - 31 or August 19 - September 13
- The opportunity to strengthen your technical competencies in an international B2B environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization