Student for the development of a subset of a software API to support our sensors - Tessenderlo, Belgium
Your future job
As a student in Development & Quality at Melexis, you will support in the development of a subset of a software API to support our sensors on a Raspberry Pi environment.
You will team up with the software team to write functions and features enabling flexible usage of our 3D sensors. The development will be done on a RaspberryPi environment, but can be ported on other platforms.
- You have a big interest in software and sensors
- You are able to work with C, API and FPGA
- You have knowledge in Raspberry Pi
- You can be available for 10 weeks or more
- You have full English proficiency
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to gain better sensor understanding and to develop your software skills
- The chance to gain experience in a virtual team environment and to develop code in a business environment
- The chance to work for 3D sensing technologies
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities