Operator Lead/ Assistent ploegchef 2 ploegen - Ieper, Belgium
Your future job
As an Operator Lead/ Assistent ploegchef at Melexis, you will manage the operators in the early/late shift with regards to on-boarding, development, planning and organization in order to achieve maximum efficiency in line with the company strategy.
More specifically, you will
- Coordinate the run of the manufacturing processes during and at the end of each shift and ensure successful implementation;
- Ensure that procedures and work instructions are up-to-date and secure the good rollout;
- Take ownership of any process deviation in order to initiate early corrective action and minimize manufacturing impact;
- Perform people-related tasks: recruitment and onboarding, coaching and monitoring, regular follow-up sessions with the operators, trainings organization, resources planning etc.;
- Monitor consumables in the area and make orders through the I procurement system to facilitate the production needs;
- Actively work with the team to improve the 5S standard and to reach the local KPI’s.
- Previous experience in managing teams;
- Willingness to enter a dynamic environment and work in the early/late shift;
- Ability to work with manufacturing set-ups and equipment;
- Strong customer- and team- oriented attitude;
- Good computer literacy;
- Communication skills in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is an advantage.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities