Senior DevOps System Administrator - Sofia, Bulgaria
What we are looking for:
We live in a digital age, where we want to provide top service to our internal and external customers. To take our IT services to the next level, Melexis is looking for a DevOps System Administrator, who will be the IT link between development, operations and quality. At Melexis, we are constantly rolling out new products to keep up with the needs of our customers. Your role here will contribute to the DevOps mentality of continuous improvement, automation, and bringing a more holistic approach to system administration.
We could be a good match for each other if:
- You have a bachelor degree in business informatics or computer science
- You have experience as a system administrator, preferably in DevOps, and you have a good understanding of devops methodologies
- You have a working understanding of code - Melexis works a lot with Python, Java and BASH scripting
- You are able to work with a number of open source tools and technologies
- We would love it if you knew a bit about virtual server infrastructure, preferably VMWare
- You like to save the day from time to time, and when people ask you “HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!”
- You have an open mind, and excellent communication skills
Why we love to work here
- Melexis offers a challenging job in a dynamic, high-tech, flat structured environment
- We work in an international team of open source minded geeks
- You can build your own schedule, jump into projects that interest you, and take charge of your own personal development.
- We have versatile development opportunities both inside and outside IT