Customer Relations - Tessenderlo, Belgium
Your future job
Customer Relations is the primary point of contact at Melexis for an allocated portfolio of customers and be their link to the rest of the organisation. You will be primarily focused on their day-to-day inquiries, needs and requests.
More specifically, you will;
● Manage distribution and customer relations, actively take part in the escalation process and manage any issues.
● Order entry and confirmations, keeping Sales & Business Units updated on progress and changes
● Contribute to sales intelligence into the Demand & Supply review for the allocated product lines and be part of the decision making process
● Implement the agreed service level agreements (SLAs) with both external and internal customers, monitor the KPIs with the aim to continuously improve the service
● Proactively contact distributors and consult POS to deduct the most realistic forecasts
● Business analysis; follow up on historic and ordered sales volumes against forecasted ones analyse deviations and report changes
● Implement the corporate guidelines for credit terms and credit hold to minimize risks
● Maintain and archive the order management and customer data documentation and day-to-day business correspondence.
● Master degree, or equivalent through experience, preferably with an economic, relevant experience in an international environment is an asset.
● Fluent in English
● Strong communication and negotiation skills
● Analytical and organised
● Have a positive, energetic outlook even in challenging circumstances
● Be able to make sound and objective judgments
● A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
● The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
●An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
● Versatile development opportunities