(Senior) Digital Design Engineer - Dresden, Germany
Your future job
As a (Senior) Digital Design Engineer at Melexis, you will be deployed in the design and verification of the digital part of Melexis integrated circuits. You will take the complete ownership of all design related activities of your own blocks/IPs.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop low level drivers (Assembler) in case of CPU peripherals designs
- Ensure that the DCC technical and quality targets of the product and process development are achieved
- Make your own contribution to the working team in such a way that the project is conducted within the defined framework
- Contribute to product definition
- Ensure that the produced hardware is documented in a detailed way
- Participate to design reviews and prototype evaluations
- Support the Development team with customer return analysis
- You hold an engineering master degree or Phd in microelectronics, and have a first successful experience in a team environment.
- You have experience in digital design and are able to develop the architecture that forms the foundation for the creation of high complexity circuits.
- You have knowledge of design concepts and simulations, as well as an understanding of testability and the impact on the quality of the final product.
- You have good communication skills, combined with a driving personality and a proactive attitude.
- You are a team player, have strong analytical skills and prefer a structured way of working.
- You are willing to stay updated in trends and new technologies in the field of digital design.
- You are fluent in English.
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities