IP Verification Lead - Kiev, Ukraine
Your future job
As an IP Verification lead at Melexis, you are the key person
in the verification of design IP blocks. The IP blocks include non-volatile
memories (NVM’s) and mixed mode circuits, for example analog to digital
Using your deep understanding of memories you will be leading the physical verification of NVM’s. Because they are part of almost all Melexis products you will interface with many colleagues worldwide.
You will also be responsible for the verification of mixed mode IP blocks based on mixed signal simulations.
More specifically, you will
- define the needs and test cases for the physical verification of non-volatile memory IP blocks in close collaboration with the system architect and the product verification engineers
- develop scripts for data analysis
- review the results coming out of the verification and make assessments
- drive failure analysis by defining measurements and analysis to identify the root cause in case of bugs
- verify the mixed mode design (analog, digital and embedded software) for the IP blocks based on the requirements
- make the bridge between competence centers delivering part of the IP (Digital design, Analog design, Software design, etc…)
- perform detailed simulation and verification of top level analog, digital and embedded software functionality
- be involved in the system modeling to conceptualize and validate circuits
- develop and integrate Verilog-AMS models and test benches to support system simulation
- participate in the definition and development of new
tools for verification
You hold an engineering master degree in an electronic or microelectronic field or equivalent by experience.
You have a deep understanding of non-volatile memories.
You have relevant experience as a designer in a microelectronics environment, in combination with good system verification capabilities.
You have experience with the latest verification languages like System Verilog or Verilog-AMS and with scripting languages like Python, PERL, TCL.
Experience with behavioral modeling languages ( Verilog, Verilog-A, Verilog-AMS, System Verilog) is an asset, as well as work experience with Cadence AMS Designer verification flow.
Good knowledge of Functional Safety industrial standards such asISO26262 and IEC61508 is a plus.
You are self-driven, able to work independently while coordinating with analog, digital and software engineers.
You are an efficient communicator, are fluent in English and have a customer oriented attitude.
Practical electronics experience, or experience in (semiconductor) electronics measurements techniques is a plus.
Experience with LabVIEW, an experience with NI PXI equipment is a plus
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities