Account Manager - Tessenderlo, Belgium
Your future job
As an Account Manager at Melexis in Tessenderlo (Belgium), you manage the assigned key account customers’ relationship on a worldwide basis to create a win-win for both the customers and Melexis. You assure the coherency of the worldwide key account customers related strategies and tactics. Focus is on managing existing business and supporting new business.
More specifically, you will
- Co-define, develop and/or implement commercial strategies and sales plans for the assigned key account(s) to achieve sales objectives, grow the Melexis business and contribute to realizing profitable margins and to customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain fruitful long-term relationships with the assigned key account(s).
- You keep Customer Relations, Quality, BU teams, Senior Management,... informed about the specific needs of each assigned key account and provide updated information / communication between Melexis and the key account relevant for the specific function.
- Act as key interface with customers throughout the Melexis organization (anticipate and resolve issues between the assigned key accounts and Melexis by offering the escalation path for legal, quality, finance and logistics related problems and ensure that the customer is handled and managed properly by the assigned department.
- Initiate, manage, monitor and/or execute a variety of Sales activities: accomplish the pivotal role for contract negotiations, conduct the yearly price negotiations, claims management and validate the forecasts of every assigned key account on a regular basis
- Ensure the coordination of the RFQs (Requests for Quote): identify potential matches between the customer needs and Melexis offering and follow them up by supporting the relevant BU and the regional sales team members to ensure the progress and secure design-win including proper documentation and required reporting in the CRM system.
- Masters’ degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commercial, Languages or other similar fields
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of another major language spoken by the customer, is a big plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in dealing with customers or external partners in an international environment, preferably in the automotive, electronics or semi-conductorindustry
- Prepared to visit the customer premise on a needed basis and to take immediate action in emergency cases
- Continuous learner, energetic, assertive, promote a positive attitude and make sound and objective judgement
- Ready to travel about 10% of work time
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities