Manufacturing Process improvement for automated handling equipment - Ieper, Belgium
Internship: Manufacturing Process improvement for automated handling equipment
Your future job
Melexis offers a wide range of
magnetic sensors for automotive applications.
100% of the ICs manufactured are tested over their operating range prior delivery in order to ensure the product performances.
The Process Engineering team is currently investigating cost effective solutions to increase performances of this automated test process.
The project consists in:
- Improving the installation time of new setup
- Detect and prevent misuse of production automated equipment
- Collect and organize requirements
- Benchmark available solution
- Design Hardware solution
Mechanical design CAD
Good level of English
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities