Characterization of electromagnets and ferromagnetic materials - Ieper, Belgium
Internship: Characterization of electromagnets and ferromagnetic materials
Your future job
Melexis offers a wide range of
magnetic sensors for automotive applications.
100% of the ICs manufactured are tested over their operating range prior their delivery, in order to ensure the product performances and proper functioning.
The Process Engineering team is investigating magnetic field generator solutions in order to characterize their magnetic sensors more in depth.
The project consists in:
- Characterizing magnetic materials and electromagnets setup
- Defining key parameters of magnetic setup (linearity, hysteresis, geometry aspects, temperature aspects…)
- Collect and organize characterization requirements
- Benchmark available magnetic measurement solutions
- Design Hardware and software solution
- Perform measurements according to a defined protocol
- Validate measurement setup and basic analysis of data collected
Programming (Python, C++)
Basic knowledge in Electromagnetism
Basic knowledge in System modeling
Good level of English
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities