Upgrade of diagnostic tool for manufacturing equipment - Ieper, Belgium
Internship: Upgrade of diagnostic tool for manufacturing equipment
Your future job
Melexis offers a wide range of
magnetic sensors for automotive applications.
100% of the ICs manufactured are tested over their operating range prior delivery in order to ensure the product performances.
The Process Engineering team is
currently investigating cost effective solutions to increase performances of
this automated test process.
In order to improve problem solving, our maintenance
team is using automated diagnostic tool in order to pin point to the root
cause. The diagnostic tool is composed of a magnetic sensor, Microcontroller
programmer and Software interface. This tool is adapted to every equipment type
in order to fit each particular needs.
The goal of this internship is to adapt existing tool
and adapt it to new equipment type, and bring proposed improvements.
- Collect and organize requirements
- Propose Improvements
- Benchmark available solution
- Design Hardware and software solution
- Programming (Python, C++, VBA)
- PCB design
- Good level of English
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities