Integrate data source with BI solution - Ieper, Belgium
Internship: Integrate data source with BI solution
Your future job
MLX design and test
micrelectronic devices and for the testing has 5 manufacturing sites with
hundreds of automatic test equipments (ATE) to reject parts not working
properly. Each part can be measured multiple times (different temperatures...)
and for each test thousands of parameters are measured.
So target of this project is to add new capabilities in the data processing library to enhance data quality fo converted data and apply those on real application and in parallel to enhance reporting on on the actual data quality.
Responsability: Implement new functionalities including automatic testing and update of documentation. In charge of releasing those functionalities to production environment through Melexis release process.
- Student in Bachelor or Master in IT
- IT software analysis, design and development practices
- Minimal: Java development (preferably with the above mentioned libs & platforms)
- Preferably: Git/Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes
- Data engineering technologies (for the related projects)
Main technologies used:
- Java (Maven, sprint boot, apache camel, IntelliJ,…)
- Test automation based on Cucumber and Selenium
- Service management platforms and continuous delivery (Kubernetes, Docker, Git/gitlab CI,….)
- Microservices and event-based application architecture (using event brokers like ActiveMQ)
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities