Senior Inside Sales Representative - Novi (Michigan), US
Your future jobAs a Senior Inside Sales Representative at Melexis, you will manage the relationship and communication with assigned customers and distribution partners. You will monitor running business and be a key player in ongoing projects. We will be relying on you to be agile, independent and customer focussed.
More specifically, you will
- Act as the first line of contact for assigned customers or distribution partners/sales representatives.
- Handle all project registration requests from distribution partners/sales representatives within acceptable time frame and according to the predefined rules as agreed/expected by the distribution partners/sales representatives and the Melexis sales team.
- Be the interface towards our reps/distribution partners for the sample process, price requests and lists, debits, complaints, stock rotations and reporting dashboards; collaborating with other parts of the business where necessary
- Provide training on Melexis distribution process and Salesforce distribution portal to distribution partners/sales representatives.
- Collaborate with our regional and global sales team, supporting in different projects
- Provide general office support where needed
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent professional education with about 5 years of relevant experience in an international environment within the sales function/distribution network.
- You have fluency in English (written and spoken). Any other language is an asset
- You are eager to learn
- You are results oriented, proactive and dynamic.
- You have organizational talent and are well organized.
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities