Software Project Manager - Tessenderlo, Belgium
Your future job
As a Software Project Manager at Melexis, you will identify, establish and control the activities and resources necessary for product related projects, taking into account the project's requirements and constraints.
More specifically, you will
- Define the scope of the work for the project
- Assess the project's feasibility considering the available resources, requirements and constraints.
- Estimate the needed activities and resources to complete the work
- Identify and monitor the interfaces within the project and with other projects and organizations.
- Develop, implement and maintain project execution plans.
- Monitor and report project progress.
- Take corrective actions when project goals are not achieved and prevent re-occurrence of problems.
- You will have ownership of: the project plan, communication records, change requests, review records, corrective actions register, schedule, the work breakdown structure, stakeholder groups list and project status report
- You have an understanding of Embedded SW development
- You have some knowledge of silicon product development
- You have some experience with project management, methods and tools
- You have effective communication skills in English
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities