Layout Engineer - Grasse, France
Your future job
As an analog Layout Engineer at Melexis, you will create a set of CAD drawings for physical layers representation of analog electronic circuits.
More specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for transferring hierarchical schematics into a hierarchical layout
- Perform all checks to guarantee a correct implementation of the schematics in layout and to
- Assure compliance with the used technology and document the results
- Set time and area constraints for own block/chip layout
- Flag risks regarding implementation or timing to the PM/lead designer and work together to mitigate these risks
- Be responsible for implementing the IP’s and black boxes from suppliers into the chip level layout
- Create a floorplan of the full chip level layout to fit the given layout constraints and assembly constraints
- Provide relevant information to suppliers (i.e. Digital Competence Center) regarding integration of IP’s/black boxes in the chip level layout
- Provide documentation and information to ensure the full chip layout, including other layout/supplier input, is up the expected quality level
You hold a bachelor or master degree in a relevant field, and ideally have a first relevant experience in the area of Analog Layout.
You are a motivated, fast learner and ready to join a fast-paced working environment.
You possess a strong quality mindset and have effective communication skills in English.
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities