Field Applications Engineer(Temperature)
Field Applications Engineer
Your future job
As a Field Applications Engineer at Melexis, you will build strong technical expertise on the Melexis products & solutions in order to ensure the professional technical support to our customers and participate to the business development
More specifically, you will
- To team work with Melexis Sales Team and product lines for driving project Design IN and Design WIN through creating technical and business values.
- To provide professional technical supports to customers in the field by building up the technical expertise of Melexis solutions & products and customers’ applications.
- Cooperate closely with Product Lines to create/provide the best fitting Melexis products & solutions by deep understanding of products and the application in customer systems to meet customer design requirements and solve technical issues.
- Collect the information of technical trends, new product needs and common problems in the market, feedback to product line to create value for company product roadmap.
- Provide technical training and supports to distributors, especially distributor FAEs.
- Follow up with distributor FAEs for key ongoing projects.
- Actively support technical exhibition and public & online seminar with both technical expertise, system applications, and technical market trends.
- An engineering bachelor with 3 years or master degree with 1-2 years working experience in an electrical engineering field, experience of AE or FAE with similar solution and product design/application will be preferred, micro-semiconductor design experience is plus as well.
- Good and fast learning capability is needed as fundamental.
- Software experience is a plus.
- Good English capability of communicating, reading, and writing
- Ability to summarize difficult technical issues in a simple and clear way
- Willingness to travel
a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
versatile development opportunities
Facts and Figures
Working Hours per Week
Business Travel Required
Yes, according to position accountabilities
Work Permit Required
Working in Shift Required