Fresh Graduate in R&D - Sofia, Bulgaria
Already graduated in the field of electronics? What’s next?
Your future career start in one of the following teams:
- ANALOG / MIXED SIGNAL / LAYOUT IC DESIGN ENGINEER
At Melexis, you will design and layout analog blocks from specification to implementation and take ownership of own designed blocks, work together with the Product Verification engineer to perform lab evaluation and validation of Integrated Circuits (IC). You will also support the test department in implementing an efficient test program.
- PRODUCT VERIFICATION ENGINEER
At Melexis, you will contribute to the definition of IC product verification setup in close collaboration with IC Design Team. You will create and develop product verification test program (LabVIEW) with high level of automation of measurements and will also apply the appropriate tools for debugging and releasing of complete product verification solution (both hardware and software).
- Last year of your university studies or just graduated in the field of electronics
- Inspired to boost your professional development by working on breakthrough projects in the sphere of electronics
- Eager to join the global team of a leading player in automotive semiconductor sensors
- Independent English user
- A challenging career start in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- Full-time employment starting with 6 months extensive training
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- Interviews: May 2020
- Start date: October, 5th 2020
How to apply?
1. Fill in the Application form
2. Continue by clicking on the 'Apply now' button
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.