Customer Quality Assurance Technician - Sofia, Bulgaria
Customer Quality Assurance is the department responsible for handling customer complaints linked to non-operating or malfunction products. The work scope of the team is customer communication, driving problem solving and failure analysis of customer modules and Melexis ICs.
Your future job
As a CQA Technician in the team, you will:
- Act as front line responsible for initial Failure analysis steps on non-conforming products and technical implementation of systems solutions across the Quality organization
- Handle customer complaints (defective products) according to Melexis procedures (known failure modes)
- Timely support of failure analysis process according to the defined flows (Electrical analysis, Semiconductor defect localization techniques, etc.)
- Ensure the availability of product related reports, data and system related records (e.g. 8D reports, FA request, etc.)
- Technical education (University or specialized engineering education) in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Technical background of semiconductor processes (design, wafer process, assembly and testing – IC level or module level (PCBA) will be considered as a strong advantage
- Basic knowledge of problem solving methods
- Basic knowledge in quality, software and engineering tools/methods (e.g. SPC, Oracle/ERP systems)
- Basic knowledge of failure analysis methods including application of relevant electrical verification equipment
- Basic knowledge of relevant standards like ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001
- Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented attitude
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written)
- Temporary (at least) 6 months full-time assignment on labour contract
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
Why do we love working at Melexis?
At Melexis, we have the opportunity to take ownership of our professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company while we are part of an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization!
Can you make the difference? If yes, apply now!