Process Operator - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
Melexis Bulgaria is currently looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Process Team as a Process Operator to support defined engineering activities by performing all such required regarding process support.
More specifically, you will
- Perform basic operation like machine cleaning, tools sorting, socket rework, etc.
- Perform supporting activities as machine setup, device testing, device inspection, etc.
- Apply work instructions to perform basic activities as checking, cleaning, testing of devices, device inspection, etc.
- Detect and communicate any process deviation, in order to initiate early corrective
action and minimize manufacturing impact
- Ensures technical support to process specialists and process engineers
- Education with a technical focus is considered as an advantage
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment is a strong advantage
- Ability to execute fine precise handwork; attitude to take responsibility
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Good computer literacy
- Good English level
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities