Internship: Data engineering project - Data anomaly detection based on AI/ML algorithms - Tessenderlo, Belgium
Internship: Data engineering project: data anomaly detection based on AI/ML algorithms
Your future job
Getting information out of (big)data through analytics is an ongoing
trend. More and more technology vendors are coming up with tools and platforms
to support this. So does Google, our used cloud platform.
Next to the development of AI/ML algorithms to analyse data, these algorithms need to be embedded within the application landscape in order to be used in an operational environment.
The goal of the project is to identify anomalies (using AI/ML algorithms) in several data sets (sales, financial, supply chain, employee,... related data), to 'productise' them and to present these data in a user friendly way to our business customers so that corresponding actions can be taken.
The project includes the following steps:
- Data preparation (gathering, transforming, cleansing,...)
- Data analysis & development of AI/ML models
- Productisation of the solution (setting up data pipelines, versioning of data sets, service wrapper around ML algorithms, pipelines for deploying different versions of algorithms,...)
- Implement a user friendly application to present the analysis results to the users so that corrective actions can be taken
- Implement metrics to follow up the evolution of data anomalies
- Student in Bachelor or Master in IT
- IT software analysis, design and development practices
- Minimal: Python & Java development
- Preferably: Git/Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes
- Data engineering technologies
Main technologies used:
- Analytics - predictive, descriptive, model validation, association rules, ...
- ETL (Google dataflow, Google dataprep)
- Google AutoML, Google bigqueryML, Tensorflow, scikit-learn, pandas, notebooks, ...
- Continuous delivery (Git/gitlab CI, Docker, Kubernetes,….)
- PostgreSQL database knowledge
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities