Functional Safety Manager - Bevaix, Switzerland - Bevaix, Switzerland
Your future job
As a Functional Safety Manager at Melexis, you will interface with your counterpart at the customer's end to ensure all upper level requirements are properly addressed by the Melexis solution. More specifically, you will:
- Plan, coordinate and control all Functional Safety activities for a portfolio of projects in close collaboration with the Project Managers and related teams.
- Prepare, review or agree on the Development Interface Agreement (DIA) with customers.
- Act as facilitator/guidance for the delivery of the Functional Safety work-products
according to Melexis policies.
- Define containment and corrective actions in case of lack of progress.
- Report regularly to the Global Functional Safety Manager on the progress of the safety life-cycle of a given project portfolio.
- You hold an engineering master degree in an electronic or microelectronic field.
- You have 3-5 years of working experience in the field of functional safety (ISO26262, IEC61508).
- You have experience in managing project activities. Experience as Project Manager is a plus.
- You have strong communication and reporting skills, combined with a driving personality and a proactive attitude.
- You are a team player with leadership competencies, strong analytical skills and a structured way of working. Ideally, you have proven skills in working with customer.
- You can communicate excellent in English (conversation and writing); fluency in German is a plus.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment.
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company.
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization.
- Versatile development opportunities.