Customer Quality Assurance Engineer - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As a CUSTOMER QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER at Melexis, you will conduct the necessary steps in the solution finding process of customer complaints.
More specifically, you will
- Be in charge of customer communication, problem solving and reporting
- Provide deep Product and customer application knowledge
- Take ownership on electrical tests and failure analysis on the integrated circuit
- Apply risk assessment techniques based on the automotive standards
- Lead and perform root cause analysis on the product and the process
- Follow-up on corrective actions internally and at the supplier
- Drive improvement projects to achieve customer satisfaction
- Build customer intimacy
- Work in a cross functional team – providing continuous feedback to relevant departments, aiming failure prevention
- University degree in Electronics or related
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Previous experience in the field of electronics - IC/module failure analysis techniques, IC/module test flow, etc - will be considered as a strong advantage.
- Proven track record in leading customer/supplier communication
- Experience in working within an international company.
- Strong skills in Excel and statistics
- Fluency in English
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities