Planner Buyer - Kuching, Malaysia
Your future job
As an POSITION TITLE at Melexis, you will manage the relation with suppliers for supply chain related topics, and acts for these topics as the single point of contact between Melexis and supplier.
More specifically, you will
- Being the interface towards the suppliers/subcontractors, translating the Melexis requirements into orders and tracing material till delivered.
- Determine the demand and manage the correct Melexis assigned inventory for/at subcontractor’s services, to meet Melexis internal and external customers demand.
- Manage the phase in / phase out of projects in production and new projects coming from development or business units in cooperation with DLR and Industrialization Planner.
- Prepare, negotiate and execute Logistic Service Level. To drive improvement actions at suppliers.
- Communicate delivery changes and problems at the suppliers’ side to the internal customers.
- Assure logistic data from suppliers are at any time up to date and available.
- Bachelor Degree in economics, business administration or engineering
- More than 3 years related experience
- Professional level of English
- Excellence in communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge in supply chain planning methodologies and processes
- Working knowledge on how to implement improvements in the supply chain
- Good knowledge of basic outsourced processes and technologies
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities