Planner Buyer Team Lead - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As Planner Buyer Team Lead, you will drive the team of planner buyers to excellence, as well as build up and maintain supplier intelligence and cooperation to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction is maximized and balanced with efficiency.
More specifically, you will
- Implement procedures and measures with regards to process and organizational efficiency, to enhance the service level to the internal customer. Some of these tasks include, forecasting, processing PO’s, early notifications, documenting, archiving and responding to internal customer requests
- Initiate and follow up continuous improvement actions and make proposals for standardization of logistic cooperation with suppliers and internal customers.
- Contribute to customer satisfaction by creating a responsive, pro-activeness and customer oriented mindset in the Planner Buyer team.
- Optimally plan resources to ensure continuity of business processes.
- Manage the department objectives and KPI’s.
- Ensure the right talent is on board, adequately managed and developed to contribute to the individual’s personal growth and Melexis global success.
- Manage the escalation path from internal customers towards supplier and supply chain and vice versa. Manage the feedback loop to the respective stakeholders in the organization.
- Master degree or equivalent through experience 3 to 5 years’ experience in dealing with customers in a B2B environment.
- Strong people management experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken. Any other European language is a plus.
- Working experience in an international environment.
- Strong analytic and sense for synthesis skills.
- Experience in negotiation is an asset.
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities