Analog Design Engineer - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As an ANALOG DESIGN ENGINEER at Melexis, you will Plan and execute design ICs within the agreed product specifications and product planning in order to ensure that agreed objectives are met in due time and at the required quality level within budget.
More specifically, you will
- Participate in design reviews, evaluation and characterization of prototype units in order to contribute to the early identification of deviations/problems and to propose solutions for them.
- Provide the necessary analysis and evaluation and propose design specific solutions and root cause analysis in order to allow the Quality Team to close complaints in due time.
- Provide guidance to the Layout Engineer in order to jointly achieve the optimal match of the design & layout aspects for the product.
- Collaborate with the Test Engineer to ensure that the design can be efficiently and fully tested. Provide the Test Engineer with all relevant documentation in order to allow him to release the product in time within specification to the production site.
- Contribute to the cross simulation to ensure that the product has been developed according to the specification predefined with the Customer.
- Academic Engineering degree in electronics
- Previous experience in analog microelectronics design
- Knowledge of electronics simulation CAD (e.g. Spice, Cadence environment)
- Fluent in English
- Conscientious and structured way of working
- Enjoy working in an international environment
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities