(Associate) Test Engineer - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As an (ASSOCIATE) TEST ENGINEER at Melexis, you will develop and validate solutions to test and calibrate our Integrated Circuits (ICs). Your solutions will be used with Automated Test Equipment (ATE) in production to test 100% of the ICs before they are delivered to our customers.
More specifically, you will
- Write in C/C++ the electrical measurement algorithm of IC datasheet parameters;
- Work with laboratory equipment to verify that all of the written tests function correctly;
- Work together with our Design team and Test Architect to reach the optimal test coverage, measurement time and defect detection;
- Prove the test algorithms work as expected in production environment by performing statistical Measurement System Analysis (MSA).
- An engineering degree in Electronics, Telecommunications or another relevant field;
- Good knowledge of electrical measurement techniques, software development and electronics;
- Effective communication skills in English.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment;
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company;
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization;
- Versatile development opportunities.