Planner Buyer - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
Melexis Bulgaria is currently looking for a highly motivated individual to fulfill the role of Planner Buyer.
More specifically, you will
- Determine the demand and manage the correct company assigned inventory for/at subcontractors‘ services
- Manage the phase in / phase out of products in production and new products coming from development or business units in cooperation with in-house partners
- Be involved in the preparation and execution of Logistic Service Level Agreement (e.g.: stock, price, cycle time, cost, capacity agreements), according to company supplier strategic road-map
- Communicate delivery changes and resolve supply issues by working with in-house partners and/or suppliers
- Assure logistic data from suppliers/subcontractors are at any time up to date and available.
- University degree in economics, business administration or engineering
- Relevant previous experience, including:
- Thorough knowledge in supply chain planning methodologies and processes;
- Basics of Master production scheduling;
- Sales & Operations planning;
- Material requirement planning etc.
- Previous experience working with ERP systems, Oracle experience is preferred
- Strong customer service focus to enhance satisfaction
- Strong problem solving and reasoning skills to effectively deal with problems varying in complexity relative to job level
- Able to set long term planning, put priorities and take decisions in case of urgency.
- Strong communication skills – to be able to transfer the required information to the relevant person in a timely and proper manner
- Experience in working successfully in teams over multiple sites will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in English
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities