Field Applications Engineer - Novi (Michigan), US
Your future job
As a Field Applications Engineer at Melexis, you will be using your deep experience in Hall Effect Sensors to ensure the relevant technical support to our customers and participate in technical business development. More specifically, you will:
- Support Melexis Sales Team for achievement of associated revenue growth & pipeline Targets for Design Wins
- Provide technical support in the field using your technical expertise and be the bridge between Melexis products & customer applications
- Promote & guide customers to the best fitting Melexis products according to their requirements by deeply understanding the software and hardware needs of their respective applications
- Cooperate closely with sales team to drive all opportunities to achieve the designing in of our products.
- Provide technical support to customers and/or related partners to resolve the technical problems individually or in cooperation with internal related team
- Cooperate closely with related Business Unit Application Engineering teams to provide Voice of Customer and competitor update inputs such that we can continuously improve our service and products.
- Provide training to distributors and necessary technical support, support technical exhibitions and seminars.
- An engineering bachelor or master degree in an electronic or microelectronic field
- More than 5 years of experience in the semiconductor industry
- Good experience in Hall effect sensors
- Good understanding of the functions of the Integrated Circuit (IC) design at block level
- Effective communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate difficult technical issues in a simple and clear way
A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
Versatile development opportunities