PLM Data Entry Specialist - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
We are hiring a PLM Data Entry Specialist who will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of reference information in our 3D experience (Enovia) PLM system. This includes defining exact products and their variants, part families, reference documents, route templates, BOM,... The role involves a good interpretation of engineering documents and processes, classification and meta-data creation specific for the semiconductor industry. The PLM Data Entry Specialist will be responsible to monitor and manage the data integrity in the platform.
More specifically, you will:
- Work together with the different business units to define master data items
and their corresponding meta data model.
- Create master data items for parts and part families, exact products / their
variants, reference documents, IP and re-use data, ...
- Analyze, prepare and execute upload of engineering data into the PLM
- Monitor and resolve data integrity issues when appear
- Manage the users and role assignments in the platform
- Manage the data interface between external systems (PDM, ERP, JIRA, …)
and the PLM platform
- Troubleshoot transfer issues when they appear.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Basic experience with engineering data, understanding the different
engineering artifacts (CAD data, documents, ...)
- Poses good verbal, written and organizational skills
- Process oriented with a strong attention to details
- Able to speak, read and understand the English language
- Good understanding of library classification structure
- Understanding semiconductor domain and their specific semantics
- Working experience with PLM systems, 3Dexperience/Enovia preferable
- Working experience with PDM systems, synchronicity / GIT / … preferable
- Working experience with ERP systems and interfaces.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate clearly with cross-functional groups
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities