(Senior) Embedded Software Engineer - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will contribute to adding value to Melexis silicon products. You will work in a young, dynamic and international team of about 30 embedded and non embedded SW engineers. The SW Development Team is part of the Central Engineering organization. You will interact with Digital, Analogue Design engineers and System Architects to jointly develop silicon solutions.
More specifically, you will:
- Design, develop and test embedded software products, embedded SW components in Melexis products for Actuators, Sensors, Wireless and Opto application domains, mostly for the automotive market.
- Perform all work taking into account methods and methodologies from the Melexis SW Development Process that takes into account ISO 26262 and ASPICE. You will develop the appropriate documentation.
- You will work with modern tools like GIT, GITlab, Docker, MLX16 compiler, debugger and simulator. You will participate in the decision making for DEVOPS to support the embedded SW development.
- You have a University degree (engineering, electronics, mathematics or similar) and a notion of electronics.
- You have a deep knowledge of C and are not afraid to get in touch with assembly language.
- You have notions of Python, or any other language.
- You have knowledge on GNU Compiler tools.
- You have experience with Linux, the main platform that Melexis Embedded SW engineers develop on.
- You have experience working with integrated development environments like MS Visual Studio Code or Eclipse and in-circuit debugging tools and techniques.
- You are not afraid to interact with digital and analogue hardware. You understand electronics schematics, good enough to be able to interact with microcontrollers.
- As Software Engineer you have the ability to develop structured, well-documented
- You have good documentation skills: ability to read and interpret higher level
requirements, specifications, and design and implementation documents
- You have good debugging and validation skills
- You have knowledge of version control, configuration management, software continuous integration build and test tools
- Good knowledge in English is a must
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities