(Senior) Embedded Software Engineer - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future jobFor over a decade, our customers in the automotive electronics market have inspired us to create, manufacture and deliver advanced Mixed Signal semiconductors, sensor ICs, and programmable sensor IC systems. Through the stringent quality expectations, hostile operating conditions, and aggressive economic targets demanded by our automotive customers, Melexis has developed the capability to produce world-class, value-driven, innovative products. With headquarter in Belgium Melexis-Bulgaria has been operating since 2000 and is one of the leading centers of development in the company.
As Embedded Software Engineer, you will supply to making valuable contributions to silicon products working in an optimistic, multifaceted, and international team as a part of the Engineering Division. You will get together with Digital, Analog Design engineers and System Architects to develop solutions.
More specifically, you will:
- Design, develop and test embedded software products and components in Melexis products for Actuators, Sensors, Wireless and Optoelectronics applications domains, mostly for the automotive market;
- Perform all work considering methods and methodologies from the Melexis Software Development Process (ISO 26262 and ASPICE) and develop the appropriate documentation;
- You will work with modern tools like GIT, GITlab, Docker, debugger, simulator and more others;
- As Embedded Software Engineer you have the ability to develop structured and well-documented code.
- University degree (engineering, electronics, mathematics or similar) and a notion of electronics;
- Deep knowledge of C language and you are not afraid to get in touch with assembly language;
- You have notions of Python, or any other language;
- Knowledge on GNU Compiler tools;
- Proven experience with Linux;
- Working background with integrated development environments like MS Visual Studio Code or Eclipse and in-circuit debugging tools and techniques;
- You are not afraid to interact with digital and analog hardware;
- You understand electronics schematics, good enough to be able to interact with microcontrollers;
- You have good documentation skills: ability to read and interpret higher level of requirements, specifications, and design and implementation documents;
- Posses good debugging and validation skills;
- You have knowledge of version control, configuration management, software continuous integration builds and test tools;
- Good knowledge in English is a must.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities