Sensor Design Engineer - Bevaix, Switzerland
Your future job
As Sensor Design Engineer at Melexis, you drive the development of new sensing devices and technologies according to the business and technology roadmap for the magnetic sensor team.
More specifically, you will:
- Follow-up on market trends of our product and technology applications, anticipate and analyse the related drawbacks, constraints, and opportunities
- Develop innovative, patentable solutions and lay the technological & technical ground for our continuous growth
- Provide feasibility studies on theoretical, numerical, and IC implementation levels in order to assess the technical challenges, risks, and budget
- Manage and lead projects in time and budget, from the idea to an on-scope implementation (typically an IC or sensor) according to the Melexis predevelopment process.
Curious and open
PhD in microelectronics, physics or equivalent, with 3 to 5 years professional experience in a relevant ﬁeld
Working experience with Comsol, preferably for magnetic simulations
Knowledge of Python is a plus
A first experience in IC design and/or IC Architecture or CMOS process is a plus
Self-driven and passionate about microsystems, sensors, or related technology
Outstanding analytical skills and ability to translate insight into novel solutions
Experience in organizing and conducting experimental tasks and device characterization
Track record of project management skills (feasibility, planning, leading a project team, reporting, risk management)
Effective communication skills in English.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities