Equipment Specialist - Corbeil-Essonnes, France
Your future job
As an Equipment Specialist at Melexis, you ensure a stable manufacturing equipment, including maintenance and related
- Update and apply work instructions and checklists to perform calibration and full maintenance activities
- Install and release duplicated equipment for production
- Drive and implement
problem solvingtechniques to ensure effective, quality-driven solutions
- Define and maintain OCAP's and work instructions
- Release and install new equipment software versions
- Implement inventory management
techniques anddocumentation to define forecast needs (based on internal reports and technical data) and optimize the costs.
- Use your knowledge in order to improve/update existing documentation
- Ensure the development process (teach and coach) of technicians and associates
- Provide guidance and steering in the process of continuous improvement of quality and productivity base on historical equipment data
- Technical Bachelor degree with a minimum experience of 5 years.
- Proven experience as equipment specialist in manufacturing equipment.
- Good knowledge of MS office and ICT.
- Fluent French and good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of data
processing / monitoringsystems used in manufacturing
- Ability to do
a SWinstallation, SW upgrade, investigation of HW & SW issues
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities