Technical Account Manager Distribution (Home Office) - copy - Grasse, France
Your future job
Joining Melexis as a Technical Account Manager for our distribution channels, you will play a strategic role in driving business in the European market. More specifically, you will:
- You will be responsible for co-developing sales plans with a portfolio of distribution partners, as well as providing technical and commercial support to both them and their customers. We will be relying on your expertise and market intelligence to close business opportunities both at existing and new distribution customers in Europe.
- Following our comprehensive onboarding programme, you will know Melexis’ growing product range in great detail and will be ready to inspire your customers with it.
- We will be expecting you to take full responsibility for your own schedule and travel agenda. With a flexible home office arrangement, we envisage that you will be visiting your distribution partners and their customers up to 3 to 4 days per week; the how, when and where is totally up to you.
- You have an engineering degree, preferably in electronics
- You are an experienced professional in technical sales or as a field applications engineer
- Experience with semiconductor distribution channels would be a big asset
- You are fluent in English and French; Italian is a plus
- You are open and willing for European travel – majority of travels will be in France and Italy
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities