Process & Test Architect - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As a Process & Test Architect at Melexis, you will define the way how our products are tested and calibrated in high volume. Through innovative solutions, you will find the optimum for test time, coverage, accuracy and time to market. This solution consists of test and calibration algorithms which will be implemented in software and a handling system that can apply the right physical stimuli for our sensors. More specifically, you will:
- Define optimized & innovative test and calibration concepts together with the System Architect and the development team
- Translate the test and calibration concept into a documented solution in order to create an execution plan for the hardware and test engineers
- Verify that test and calibration concepts works well together with the designed product
- Evaluate and approve validation results through extensive data analysis
- Provide technical coaching to the hardware and test engineers in order to ensure correct implementation of the defined test solution
- Ensure the exchange of knowledge and benchmark the test techniques against the state of the art in order to maximize the technical leadership of Melexis
- You possess an (engineering) master degree in the (micro-) electronics or electrical engineering field.
- You have at least 5 years experience in test engineering, or technology development in a related field.
- You have experience with the specification and architecture of test hardware and software systems.
- You can handle complex systems, dsp and physical domains
- You have excellent programming, automatization and data analysis skills
- You are fluent in Business English
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities