Global FMEA Facilitator - Erfurt, Germany
Your future job
As a Global Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Facilitator you will be responsible for coordinating and organizing the FMEA process in the global Development and Quality organization. More specifically, you will:
- Take ownership of the System and Design FMEA of all development projects
- Work closely together with the development and quality team to prepare the FMEA
- Contribute in the FMEA team formation
- Participate in the planning of the FMEA during the feasibility study
- Facilitate FMEA sessions
- Document the analysis in the FMEA tool.
- Develop product line specific examples with support from the design engineering team
- Build a central catalogue of blocks, functions, failure modes and characteristics
- Transfer expertise and knowledge between the different programs and development teams
- Collaborate with the global PFMEA (Process FMEA) facilitator and experts on package, MEMS design, analog design, digital design..
- Keep an outward focus to follow the latest FMEA standards.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering
- Knowledge of the System and Design FMEA process according to the AIAG/VDA FMEA Handbook.
- You have an organizational mindset
- You are able to drive the project team to perform the FMEA on time.
- You have a problem solving ability.
- You are an active listener and a team player who looks forward to working with a cross-functional project team with an ability to convince and manage conflicts.
- You are willing to continuously expand your knowledge on a wide range of microelectronics technologies
- You are fluent in English. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in electronics engineering or semiconductors is a strong asset.
- Experience with APIS IQ-RM is a plus
- You are willing to travel up to 40% of the time.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities