Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer - Shanghai, China
Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer
Your future job
As an POSITION TITLE at Melexis, you will ...
More specifically, you will
- Drive, in line with Melexis processes and industry practices, supplier release and supplier development.
- Analysis, identify, challenge and monitor continuous improvement opportunities in terms of supplier' capabilities, and performances (quality, technical, supply chain and business aspects).
- Establish transparency on supplier performances and continuous improvement.
- Drive escalation and problem solving considering quality, technical, supply chain and business aspects.
- Manage customer audit at supplier premises in accordance with Melexis process.
- Collaborate with Melexis internal stakeholders on related supplier topics.
- University degree in engineering, physics or relevant field;
- Proven relevant experience in Wafer/Assembly technology/subcontracting environment and supplier management is a strong plus;
- Knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing technologies and related processes;
- Knowledge of process control techniques, yield and process improvement techniques;
- Knowledge of management systems: ISO9001 and IATF 16949. Established knowledge of audit techniques is an added advantage
- Understanding of trouble shooting, analysis and problem solving processes;
- Ability to work with multi-national suppliers, customers and cross functional teams;
- Self-directed, assertive communication, analysis skills and objective judgment required;
- Fluency in English;
- Travel intensity: 25-30%.
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities