ERP Developer - Ieper, Belgium
Interested in helping grow a high-tech company? Challenged by developing, extending and integrating enterprise software solutions supporting a wide variety of business processes? In that case, this is a job for you!
Your future job
Melexis is a leader in design and manufacturing of semiconductors, sensor ICs, and sensor IC systems for automotive, medical, home technology and smart appliances markets. To support our fast growth and digital transformation we are looking for an ERP Developer.
You will design and create software services for our Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance, Human Resources departments. You will build back-end and front-end components and extensions to the corporate ERP, provide automation capabilities, and deliver various reporting solutions to help improve the process efficiency, data quality and the user experience of the internal users in our organization.
You will be a key player in the transformation of Melexis into a data-driven organization of the future. More specifically, you will:
Develop and execute ERP extensions, customizations, integrations,
Refactor and optimize existing solutions, deal with legacy code, provide replacement alternatives,
Design and execute solutions for operational and strategic reporting,
Be owner of technical and business competencies related to the ERP architecture, capabilities, and data models,
Work closely with business analysts, developers and operations teams to ensure architectural integrity, product quality, and operational sustainability,
Work in agile environment such as scrum or kanban,
Adhere to CI/CD principles of software delivery.
You are expected to have:
- Strong coding skills in key Oracle technologies - SQL, PL/SQL, AQ, Workflow, BI Publisher, APEX,
- Good understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite architecture and key modules - on-premise and/or deployed in the cloud,
- Understanding of relational data modeling, data warehouse design concepts and architecture,
- Experience with test-driven development,
- Passion for problem solving, innovation, and objective analysis of alternatives,
- Ability to organize and plan work independently and remain effective in a rapidly changing environment,
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch efficiently between different activities,
- Affinity to perform and receive code reviews, and deal with follow-up actions.
Nice-to-have additional skills:
- Coding experience with Java, Python,
- Knowledge of performance tuning practices and methodologies,
- Experience with cloud technologies, e.g. AWS, GCP,
- Interest in or knowledge of manufacturing processes and standards, e.g. ISA-95,
- Understanding of statistical methods and approaches for visualization.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment,
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional growth and build a successful career,
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization,
- Continuous learning environment,
- Versatile development opportunities in expert and/or leadership track and career mobility options,
- Hybrid work.
We are an international multicultural team that serves global industries. At Melexis, diversity and inclusion is at the base of our DNA and we hire people from various backgrounds, experiences, and situations.
Melexis is an Equal Opportunity Employer that hires people based on their core competencies and growth potential. We provide equal employment without regard to gender, marital status, identity, race, citizenship, ancestry, age, religion, class, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, and personal responsibilities outside of work.