Facility Technician - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As a Facility Technician at Melexis, you will ensure smooth operations at all times of facility systems.
More specifically, you will:
- Perform daily checks of the facility systems - nitrogen, compressed air, diesel generator, HVAC, etc.;
- Act as front line responsible of reaction for issues with the facility systems, including the processing of facility tickets. Availability for reaction on shifts pattern outside working hours;
- Verification and compliance checks of ESD equipment;
- Ordering and organizing workwear;
- Performing small reworks on the electrical system;
- Supporting different activities during renovations, systems upgrades and other facility projects.
High school or University degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
Computer literacy (MS office);
Advanced knowledge of electrical installations;
Basic knowledge in HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning) is a plus;
Intermediate English level, verbally and written.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment;
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company;
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization;
- Versatile development opportunities.