Fullstack Developer - Ieper, Belgium
Your future job
Melexis designs, develops, tests and markets advanced integrated semiconductor products. Our devices meet the world’s growing demand for greener and safer cars that are fun to drive, smarter appliances, modern medical devices and conscious buildings.
Working at Melexis means working with innovative, enthusiastic colleagues. With over 1,500 people in 12 countries on 3 continents, Melexis is rapidly growing.
As a fullstack developer at Melexis, you will develop solutions to offer our internal users state of the art user applications that make their work more efficient, productive and fun. You will develop solutions to further automate our internal processes, to manage and monitor machines and to process massive amounts of data.
You will be a key player in the transformation of Melexis into the ‘Industry 4.0’ Smart Factory of the future.
More specifically, you will
- Define and document the design of our new solutions, based on user requirements.
Accurately and clearly transform the solution design into working code.
- Provide user and support documentation, test logs and other relevant documents to facilitate release to production.
- Implement automated acceptance tests using the most appropriate testing framework in order to minimize the manual work and error rate in test results.
- Propose and evaluate new technologies and practices in the software development teams.
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Information Technology or Engineering or equivalent.
- You preferably have a few years of experience in industrial software development.
- You have knowledge of microservices and event-based application architectures (using event brokers like ActiveMQ, Kafka or Google Cloud Pub/Sub).
- You have some experience with automated unit, integration and functional tests, and with related tools like Selenium and Serenity.
- You know service management platforms and continuous integration (Docker, Kubernetes, Git/Gitlab CI).
- Experience with (Google) cloud based development environments is a plus.
- You have good communication skills in English.
- An exciting job in a dynamic high-tech international environment.
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organisation with collaborative culture.
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion and build an enjoyable career.
- Versatile development opportunities in the leadership or expert track.
- Hybrid work model in action.