Production Process Responsible - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As a Production Process Responsible at Melexis, you will perform all required activities to ensure regular alignment and integration with other production or non-production departments. Focus on Customer returns and following all standards on site. Supporting day to day activities for improvement and cost reduction on site. Part of the job will be related to optimization of production process steps and flow. Facilitator in activities for achieving manufacturing KPI’s.
More specifically, you will
- Collect input of technical and reoccurring issues from the production area, proposing corrective actions to the Production Team and other internal Teams, related to the Production department and its processes. E.g. the Continuous Improvement Team.
- Support the local customer return Team in the root cause investigation process and formulating containment and corrective proposals.
- Review solutions technically and provide feedback in project meetings between the Production and Development and Quality departments.
- Support the investigation for local Production KPIs.
- Be involved in the definition of a unique Way of working (WoW) for processes and equipment. Doing so, actively participating as well in the exception handling and the abnormality management for the production area.
Technical Degree in Electro-Mechanics, Electronics or other relevant Engineering degree.
Approximately 5 years of relevant experience. Previous experience in a semiconductor manufacturing environment is a plus.
Strong Knowledge of Production processes and machine equipment.
Decision making ownership in a dynamic environment.
Strong Project management and Problem solving skills.
Knowledge of Lean six sigma techniques in relation to process improvements.
Good planning and organisational skills
Fluency in English.
German knowledge is a plus.
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities