Product Development Quality Assurance Manager - Tessenderlo, Belgium
Your future job
As a Product Development Quality Assurance Manager, you will support project teams to develop new state of the art semiconductors and assure all product requirements will be satisfied. You’ll setup quality assurance plans, lead QA reviews, assessments and internal audits.
More specifically, you will:
- Work closely with project managers to setup a project plan that complies with the Melexis processes and automotive standards and that serves to get the right quality level in product development.
- Give guidance to project development teams and review the project deliverables
- Make formal assessments on the project deliverable at different milestones and follow up the required actions.
- Report process metrics to indicate project status and progress
- Drive improvements of development processes, methods and tools
- You have an Engineering Master degree with 5+ years of quality assurance experience in a high tech environment
- You have excellent listening, communication and coaching skills, and you are goal oriented
- Experience in the semiconductor and/or automotive industry, knowledge of ISO26262, ASPICE or VDA is a big plus
- You are fluent in English, willing to educate people and ready for business travel
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities